Consulting Manager - Data & Analytics
Salary: £60-70k + 15% Flex fund Level 5
In Data & Analytics, we have the responsibility of helping our Financial Services clients to make better use of data for business decisions, operations and in driving customer interactions. The team is unique in the financial services industry in that it has end-to-end responsibility for data across the Financial Services sector and includes the Chief Data Officer, multi-channel customer contact, analytics and data-related technology and change delivery. The team you will be managing is also responsible for various financial services strategic change programme for data. We work with major transformation programmes within Financial Services.
- Highly experiences Project Manager or Lead Analyst within Data & Analytical environments
- Experience in utilising SAS/SQL/Teradata for analytical investigations, report review and creation
- Experience or leading & managing within a business change environment
- Project management methodology and it’s practical application
- Matrix manage data suppliers and stakeholders both on and offshore
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player & manager with a strong desire to make positive change in the organisation
- Deep understanding of data quality and data governance
- Good understanding of Customer and UK Credit Bureaux data.
- Excellent MS Office skills, ability to use Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio and MS Project to a high standard
- Retail banking.
To lead and manage the delivery of high quality, clear and accurate current state management information within agreed timescales.
Maintain and grow data teams who will collectively input into quality business solutions, including analysis solutions.
Provide technical skills/deliverables within a D&A environments across Banking environments
- Experience in a financial services/banking environment (preferred)
- Hold experience of Remediation projects.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'