Data & Analytics Senior Analysts required for the expanding Scottish Data & Analytics Assurance team of this Big 4 firm of Chartered Accountants
To meet growing demand for Data services, the firm are significantly investing in their practice to offer a wide range of data-related services, from data governance and data quality, through to strategy development, visualisation and advanced modelling and analytics. The team have ambitious plans and are looking for individuals who can develop and build the teams’ go-to-market propositions and excel in client delivery whilst simultaneously growing their own career.
As a member of the Data Assurance & Analytics team in Scotlandyou will be responsible for:
- Being a part of client-facing project teams, being self-starting and motivated to ensure you can contribute towards producing the required high standard of deliverables;
- Building and maintaining relationships both internally within the firms’ UK and global network and externally with clients by establishing credibility through your knowledge, approach and professionalism;
- Helping to manage projects including coaching junior members of the team on assignments;
- Supporting business development by identifying opportunities; and
- Helping to develop propositions and delivery methodologies.
You will be a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual with a passion for Data. You will have a demonstrable track record of technical experience in data mining and how this can be used for assurance / auditing or adding value to a client - e.g. Computer Assisted Audit Techniques (CAATs). The role requires strong analytical skills particularly the ability to analyse and describe the issues surrounding DQ within business systems and how these can be resolved. You will also possess excellent interpersonal skills and relationships building kills.
- Microsoft BI Stack experience including SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, MS SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2012, MS Excel and MS Access
- Good working knowledge of ACL, VBA
- Knowledge of an ERP e.g. SAP or Oracle
- Data Visualisation tools such as QlikView or Tableau
Salary £Competitive + Benefits. For further information contact Lynsey Kerr at Lusona Consultancy.
- Data Analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job