BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE & ANALYTICS MANAGER (POWER BI/ SQL/ AZURE / PYTHON)
£70,000-£75,000 + BENEFITS
An opportunity as a Commerce Manager for a market leading FMCG brand within their commerce team. You will be working with within a team who develop product ideas for the household brand, and drive the success and profitability of the products. The ideal candidate will possess a strong knowledge of a web analytics tool (either Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics), combined with strong Excel experience and dashboarding tools such as Power BI or Tableau.
The company is a market-leading FMCG player who have just launched a brand new e-Commerce division. Essentially you will be working a start-up environment, with the security and financial support of a global name.
Key accountabilities of this position will include (but not limited to):
- Lead and build the BI Function
- Develop and take ownership of the processes and the prioritization of requests across the scope of the team including managing key stakeholders internally
- Develop strategies for the long-term goals of the team along with other team leaders across BI and Analytics
- Build back end BI Architecture
- Assist with building out Analytics platform
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Ideally, the candidate will have the following skillset / attributes:
- Strong SQL experience and able to prove
- Experience using Power BI as a tool
- Experience in a reporting tools such as Business Objects (Tableau, Qlikview, Spotfire, Looker, SSRS)
- Line management experience is essential for this role
- Min 5 years in a similar BI/analytical role in e-commerce
- Credentials from a large, multinational organisation within the FMCG industry
- Knowledge in data management, dashboarding and analytics
- Experience of managing people and complex multi-country projects
- Knowledge of analytical tools, especially Power BI, Google Analytics, SQL, Python (others an advantage e.g., SAS, SPSS, Salesforce, Qlikview, Tableau
This is perfect for a senior candidate who enjoys the nitty-gritty hands-on elements of BI and wants to progress with an exciting company in it's infancy.
In return, you will be offered between £70,000 - £75,000 as well as other benefits including a bonus and excellent pension scheme, with views for stock options in the future.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Liam Wilson via the Apply link on this page.
- BI Analytics Ecommerce Start-Up FMCG Lead Head Of Data Insight
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job