Job Type: 3 Months FTC
Day Rate: £150 - £180 per day
Advanced Excel Knowledge Required
This role is part of the exciting GB Customer Marketing (CMO) team with a leading drinks manufacturer - the department at the heart of their commercial business that ensures the sales teams have all the insight, growth drivers and tools they need to deliver fantastic performance!
This role sits within the RTC Customer Activation team in CMO and is the driving force behind directing the GB Field Sales teams to the right outlets. They provide insights on which outlets represent the most opportunity are therefore places Field Sales should be visiting to sell their products and form relationships. You will play a key role in ensuring that GB On Trade meet their plan for the year.
We are also starting to play a role in Route To Consumer in other areas of GB such as grocery and convenience, through the launch of TRAX in GB. TRAX is image recognition technology that helps us monitor the performance of our brands in comparison to our competitors - an exciting Global project!
Dimensions of the role
This is a unique role through which you will be exposed to all areas of Route To Consumer in the GB business. You will be working with GB Field Sales, Grocery and Convenience.
You will help to support the ongoing data quality for GB in the TRAX system.
You will support the transition of the team to a move to shared service centres in Budapest and Bangalore, by supporting with the ongoing running of the team up until 1 June 2018, and assisting with the handover of work to the new centres of excellence.
Purpose of Role
1) Support the successful use of TRAX in GB:
- Work closely with the TRAX consultants to ensure they have the data needed to use TRAX in GB in Grocery, Convenience and the On Trade
2) Field Sales Reporting:
- Be the driving force in sending the Field Sales teams to the right outlets so that they are able to increase their sales.
- Help the Field Sales teams to keep track of their performance and gaps to targets through the preparation of regular dashboards and reporting.
3) Support Project COPS transitioning:
- Help ensure the day to day running of the team continues as planned, up until the newly created centres of excellence take over
- Support with the handover of tasks to the centres of excellence
- Support with ensuring all current tasks have been accounted for and a new owner has been found for them, if the centres of excellence are not going to be taking on those tasks
Top accountabilities are:
- Making sure the Field Sales teams have the information they need in order to succeed
- Support TRAX in GB
- Ensuring the success of Project COPS by helping with the training of the new centres of excellences
Qualifications and experience required
- Comfortable using Excel
- Evidence of numerical and analytical ability
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of field sales is an advantage but not essential
- Someone who is passionate about bringing about change and improving current processes
- Advanced Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job