Data Analytics Developer - SQL/Python - London
My client are building their technology Data team and their future growth will be fuelled by technology. Machine learning, Data Analytics and Full platform development are just some of the green field projects they will be work on, with all at the cutting edge of social commerce thrown in.
They give you
- Great agile working environment with a highly skilled, motivated team.
- Pension Scheme
- 33 Days Holiday [inc. Bank Holidays]
- Access to top of the range equipment
- Self development allowance for conferences and training
- Contribution to open source projects
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company socials, Friday drinks, snacks and in-house massages
The ideal candidates will have exceptional technical knowledge, a creative approach to problem solving, and an interest in building a retail industry-first analytics platform. We want to be able to automate our processes at every stage - from order to delivery - while also collecting data, including multimedia content, from various social platforms. We then want to analyse our content, data and user behaviours with natural language processors and machine learning systems.
They are looking for experienced data analyst-developer to be part of an elite team that will define the next stage of our platform development and growth, and pioneer the future of social commerce.
As a data analyst you will play a key role in defining the direction of the business by being in charge of our data infrastructure. You’ll use our social, sales and chat data to extract insights that will dramatically improve the performance of the company.
So we can do this, we offer top class hardware and all the software you need to work efficiently, training opportunities and a self-development budget and the chance to work of new products and innovative solutions using the newest technologies while following the best practices as part of a highly skilled team.
What you’ll be doing
- Interface between the tech team and other teams in the company
- Take ownership of the company’s data usage, providing the rest of the business with the tools to make them most effective
- Working as a member of the tech team at every stage of software development life cycle to lead the data side of things
- Project manage the data function: collect requirements from the company and push for the implementation of the perfect systems
- Uncover insights from our chat and social data that help improve the sales process
- Devise new systems that dramatically improve your colleagues’ way of working with data
Who they are looking for
- 3+ years of data analysis experience
- Excellent knowledge of SQL
- Excellent knowledge of Elastic Query language
- Experience designing Data warehouses
- Experience designing reporting systems
- Education in computer science, statistics, applied mathematics
- Good knowledge of Python
- Data Analysis
- Analytics Developer