Byron Finance is working with an exciting global organisation based in Surrey to find a personality to join their friendly team as a Data Analyst on a fixed term contract basis for 12 months. The role enjoys a hybrid working pattern (3 days in office, 2 from home) on a 37.5 hrs a week basis and free parking onsite. We are looking for an individual who values being part of a team culture and enjoys forming good relationships with the wider team which could involve contacts in other countries. In return, the individual will gain the opportunity to have a happy, positive career within a market-leading organisation which offers many different career path avenues including Supervisor/Management and more!
Typical duties will consist of:
- Sorting/managing a variety of data
- Analysing the data against budgets/forecasts
- Working on several spreadsheets on a regular basis
- Assisting the team with month end finance processes
- Costs control activities
- Potential for being involved with various exciting projects
We are ideally looking for the following skills and experience:
- Comfortable dealing with lots of data
- Good Excel skills
- Problem solving/analytical mindset
- Experience working with a finance team and the month end processes would be an advantage even if just for a short period of time (1 year +)
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only short listed applicants will be contacted in relation to this vacancy. We do however value your details and will retain them on file to enable our consultants to contact you should a suitable opportunity arise.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'