This company is trusted by the world's great brands to make valuable and accurate business decisions. The role gives the responsibility to work on multi-million-dollar customer engagements working hands-on with large quantitative data sets.
As a Data Analyst, you will work across several long-term clients to deliver projects. Some of your main responsibilities will be:
- Work with clients to scope out requirements.
- Determine the best solution, conduct analysis and provide clients with the insights.
- Complete deep-dive analysis and present compelling dashboards back to clients when discussing insights.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
A successful Data Analyst will have:
- Knowledge and experience working within digital advertising would be advantageous - not needed!
- Strong communication skills and ability to build and develop relationships with both internal and external clients.
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM subject.
- Commercial experience using SQL and a data visualisation.
- Python or R experience beneficial
- A salary of £50,000-£60,000
- Comprehensive bonus and benefits package
- Laid back, super friendly organisation with a great work-life balance.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Noah via the apply link on this page.
- Online Marketing
- Customer Journey
- Campaign Management
- Online Payments
- Revenue Optimisation
- Commercial Analytics
- Senior Analyst
- Campaign Analytics
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'