Data Analyst - Scale-up Consultancy - Hybrid - London + 20% bonus
I’m working with a successful Start-up specialist Marketing Data and Tech consultancy who work with some of the largest companies in the UK. They create high-end platforms, particularly around the Retail and Health industries.
They are looking to expand their Data reporting capabilities as they grow and they are keen for an enthusiastic Data Analyst to come in who wants to help analyse data and reports and expand the capabilities. The role will involve large amounts of manipulating data with SQL so strong experience with this is essential.
As a consultancy, they work with a multi-cloud approach and work with GCP, AWS and Azure, and they need someone who is keen to work with all three and they offer the opportunity to learn on the job.
The role will incorporate the following tasks:
- Manipulation of complex datasets using a range of tools such as SQL and Hive
- Writing and automating SQL queries with the ability to load, clean, extract and manipulate data from large, disparate datasets
- Understanding and translation of data sets to produce actionable insights and outputs
- Creation of logical data solutions based upon requirements provided by internal/external stakeholders
- Collaboration with stakeholders to deliver actionable and insightful analytics
- Work across a broad range of BI tools (willingness to pick up new tools quickly), identifying the most appropriate solutions across diverse stakeholder needs
The candidate should have some of the following:
- Excellent SQL skills
- Python skills would be beneficial
- Expertise in Web Analytics (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics) and at least an understanding of Tag Management solutions
- Familiarity with large customer and behavioural datasets
- Exposure to working with data integrations (e.g. BigQuery, Snowflake), setting ETL framework platforms/processes
- Proven commercial experience querying, analysing and providing insights from large, complex datasets
- Experience presenting findings to varying audiences, data visualisation skills (e.g. Tableau, Data Studio)
- Experience of cloud based data warehouses and architectures such as AWS or GCP
Excellent teamwork and communication skills are required, the role will involve stakeholder engagement. This role is open to remote with 1 day a month in the office, however, they have really nice offices in London and they are happy for you to go in whenever you like.
The role offers 20% bonus, pension, private healthcare, 25 days holiday, 40hrs a week & flexible hours.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'