Salary circa £25k - Permanent Role
Data Analyst - Permanent Role - Hybrid Working
Hays are recruiting for a Data Analyst on a permanent basis for our Chippenham based client.
Your new role
This role is an integral component to the success of a range of central functions as well as achieving operational efficiency through advanced business workflows and technical know-how. Secondary responsibilities include supporting all business as usual processes & support models across a range of HR T&A and Payroll workstreams through root cause analysis. Data insights & appropriate modelling will aid strategic decision making and function development roadmaps of which this role will be heavily involved for complete solution delivery.
- Application & Workflow Development: Key involvement in developing technical solutions. This will range from project planning, exhaustive testing, release timetables & multi-tier support options following release.
- Change Management: Contribute to change release process to improve the adoption of any operational improvements.
- Reporting Insights: Support a framework of reports that provide insights to drive operational improvement and compliance whilst promoting critical improvement.
- Data Competency: Interrogate a range of data sources to improve workflows or overcome limitations by approaching the problem from a new direction.
- Testing & Monitoring: Ranging between recovery from systems outage, user acceptance testing of defects and change; delivering solutions that rely on KPI's that show workflow performance
- Continuous Improvement of available system and process documentation following system changes or processes - this include Knowledge Article design and development of a network of related knowledge
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in using Power Query
- Experience in Database Admin
- Accuracy, attention to detail and a methodical approach to complicated configurations
- Advanced data analysis & presenting skills
- Ability to multi-task, work to deadlines, prioritise under pressure
- Excellent and self-sufficient organisational skills
- Understanding of process improvement and business change
- Resourceful approach to problem solving
- Proficient using a range of Microsoft products
- Experience with any of the following systems preferred but not essential: Oracle Cloud; Kronos; ResourceLink
- Salary Circa £25k
- Hybrid working pattern
- Share incentive plan
- Employee benefits platform
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'