On behalf of our rapidly growing client based in Manchester, we are recruiting for a talented Data Analyst that has strong experience with google analytics. This is a fantastic opportunity for the enthusiastic Data Analyst to join and shape a core part of the business, as they are investing heavily in generating more data and more insight to improve overall performance.
The Data Analyst will be responsible for:
- Working to support teams across the Customer Experience domain using data to derive insight that can be used to make changes to improve commercial performance
- Understanding data and providing ad hoc analysis using Google Analytics
- Evaluate and drive insights from other tools such as heat mapping, online user testing, user experience testing and replay systems
- Report on and offer insight into the business split (A/B) testing
- Define and create dashboards to report on KPIs for stakeholders across the business
- BAU tagging through Google Tag Manager and support with the user testing process, primarily run by the Product and UX teams.
The Data Analyst will have the following:
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics or another web analytics platform including reporting and segmentation
- Strong technical skills regarding data analysis and statistics
- Execute end-to-end analytics projects: gather and shape requirements, define success metrics, identify, and validate data sources and analysis methods, deliver insight, and liaise with stakeholders to ensure the best recommendations are identified and delivered
- Excellent understanding of commercial KPIs with strong ability in storytelling, providing proactive as well as reactive insight that will stop, start or change a course of action within the business
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to convey complex analysis results clearly and with conviction to all levels of stakeholders
- Working knowledge in programming/scripting tools such as Python/SQL
- 3 days Remote working
- Gym Discount
- Free bar every Friday afternoon
- Health plan and eye care contribution
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
Data Analyst – Manchester/Remote – Up to £50k
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'