The Data Analyst will have experience of business reporting using business tools such as Cognos, JET Reports, Power BI and other relevant tools. You will be expected to develop and maintain the data structures to support business reporting needs.
With your technical background the Data Analyst will have the ability to create data pipelines and optimise the performance of data systems, ensuring standard data architecture artefacts are available and that these support effective data maturity management (e.g. data catalogue, business glossary, data lineage, data dictionaries).
The Data Analyst will have:
- Experienced with working with SQL databases and the development and maintenance of data warehouses
- Experienced with business reporting (Cognos, JET Reports etc)
- Experienced with data analytics tools (Snowflake, Python, etc)
- Hands on programming experience with statistical languages (R, Python etc)
- Hands on experience in data visualisation (PowerBI or similar)
- Experience of business change projects is desirable
- Experience with system change preferably in Dynamics365 is also desirable
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'