A global powerhouse within the Social Media industry are looking for a Data Analyst to help them execute on their vision of connecting the world, specifically someone who is passionate about improving connectivity in the developing world. In this role, you will work closely with network operators, industry stakeholders, and internal cross-functional teams to improve connectivity by using data analytics to identify where opportunities exist, provide inputs for innovative business models, and measure the impact of our projects. This position is a full-time contract full 11 months - The role will initially be onboarded remotely, before eventually joining their team in London.
The Data Analyst is responsible for performing and overseeing all data analytics and GIS aspects of their large, complex, multi-stakeholder projects. This includes everything from building data pipelines for large, disparate data sets and performing spatial queries and mapping visualisations to providing business case inputs and interfacing with external partners to help create and execute long-term strategy. You need to be comfortable in a highly ambiguous start-up environment where you will need to juggle multiple balls and change direction frequently.
- 5+ years of experience in a data analytics performing complex data management, GIS, visualization, and reporting functions.
- Experience using standard analytical tools, such as SQL, Python, R, databases, Excel.
- Experience using data visualisation tools, such as R, Python, Tableau.
- Experience performing spatial queries and using GIS tools, such as ArcGIS, MapInfo, QGIS.
- Experience building data pipelines, performing ETL and merging data.
- Education: BS in Computer Science or equivalent
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'