ICS Group is a unique healthcare solutions platform with integrated specialised staffing and healthcare services combining deep clinical expertise, digital capabilities, technology and analytics.
The group is the #1 UK provider of highly skilled and specialised workforce solutions and related services to the health, social care and life sciences segments. ICS Group plays a vital role in addressing the structural imbalance that exists between workforce supply and demand. As a result, the group enables public and private healthcare providers to serve their patients efficiently and safely.
About the opportunity
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Data / Insight Analyst to join our growing Diagnostics team. This role can be based anywhere across the UK but will require some travel into offices.
This is a key role for our business where you will be responsible for analysing and interpreting market data in order to support business development. This role will ensure the business is able to take a data-led approach, helping the management teams make informed decisions and deliver an efficient and optimized service across the board.
This person will develop a deep understanding of the work within our operational areas and will create and deliver accurate and effective reports with limited guidance by using Excel through to visualisation tools and reporting platforms.
What you will be doing
- Analysing and interpreting market data to support the business development and operational management teams
- Predictive forecasting of performance levels for public sectors bodies using historical performance information, to which variable service interventions can be applied.
- Developing new MI reporting solutions by working with the business unit leads and key stakeholders to meet their requirements.
- To develop a deep understanding of the work of our operational areas, in order to create and deliver accurate and effective reports to both internal stakeholders and our clients. Delivered efficiently and on time.
- To improve on data quality by working with team members to offer insights, guidance and support, and to provide any feedback to the wider business on poor quality or missing data.
We believe to be successful within this role, you will need to have
- At least 3 years in a role working with SQL Server or Sybase databases. Enthusiasm for IT and how systems and applications work
- Be a strong team player with the ability to collaborate with a team to achieve success
- Have excellent analytical skills and a proven track record of analysing large and complex datasets.
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to build trusted relationships to enhance collaboration and cooperation.
- Possess the ability to identify ways to improve processes and service delivery
- Experience of the healthcare sector and using public sector datasets would be desirable.
What we can offer you...
In exchange for your hard work we can offer you a competitive salary, 25 days holiday which increases with years of service, company pension scheme, season travel ticket loan, holiday incentives abroad and awards for excellent performance alongside the opportunity to be part of a supportive and successful team.
Our commitment to employee development through training, personal development plans, professional qualification support and career progression, has resulted in excellent retention levels. If you are looking for a role where you are a valued member of a key business function, where you can push your career forward in a company that continues to grow year on year, then contact us now with your current CV to apply.
The ICS Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Business Analyst
- Data Analysis
- Data Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'