£35,000 per year
Why should you work for us?
"High 5’s for the little things as well as the big"
"I love that the CEO is always on the floor saying hello, this makes a huge difference"
"The main difference I have found is the bond between staff members and teams, this is awesome and refreshing"
"Families don’t let each other down, and that’s why I think we are doing well"
"LOVE inductions and training SHINE"
How do we keep our family feel during these challenging times?
- Live Instagram Q&As with the CEO and staff from all areas of the business
- Monthly Buzz Awards celebrating success across the business
- Social events planned by you and the Love Social Committee team
- Daily business updates
Due to continued success we have a fantastic new opportunity for a results-driven, passionate, and hard-working Data Analyst to join our thriving development team. We have a new data warehouse, rich in content and are looking for an experienced data analyst who can join us to help our business users become more data driven and use the self-serve functionality of our data models as well as create and evolve the master reporting suite for our key reports.
Data Analyst main duties include:
- Reporting to the Development Manager the Data Analyst will be responsible for building reporting tools and dashboards in power BI
- Reconciling data to source using SQL
- Liaising with business stakeholders to get reporting requirements
- Liaising with data engineers to build additional functionality
- Building measures in SSAS for self-serve reporting
- Tutoring business users in accessing data from the self-serve model
- Producing adhoc reports for the business
- Taking ownership of the reporting suite
Data Analyst experience/Skills:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in the following programmes; Tableau/ Power BI, SQL Azure SSAS Tabular Experience
- Minimum of 2 years SQL experience
- Analytical mind with at least 2 years data analysis experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to explain technical concepts to stakeholders without a technical background
- Able to follow complex logic
- Self-motivated with a passion for learning new technologies and concepts
- Team Player
Working at Love has it perks! Take a look at some of our benefits…
- Access to Love Loyalty Club and exclusive shares
- Healthcare package
- Competitive Holiday entitlement
- Flexible working (part office/ part home based)
- Employee discount scheme
- Exciting social events including themed celebrations and parties, charity functions and conferences
- Fantastic progression opportunity with clear succession planning and the opportunity to complete qualifications
- An experienced and committed Learning and Development team providing a warm welcome
- Regular incentives and rewards including the monthly Buzz Awards recognising best newcomers, top performers and service heroes
- A secure future through our Pension plan
- Refer a Friend Scheme rewarding up to £300 in vouchers!
- Branded Clothing
If you are ready to pursue the road to adventure, grow with a successful, award winning energy consultancy, and work in a role you're destined to LOVE, don’t hold back! Get in touch!
* We are an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Should you require any additional support during the recruitment process due to a disability, please contact us so we can assist you.
If you haven’t received a phone call or an invitation to interview after two to three weeks, unfortunately you haven’t been successful on this occasion
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'