Robert Half Technology are recruiting for an exciting interim Data Analyst to join a growing Financial Services organisation. 100% remote working.
Reporting directly into the Head of Business Intelligence, this is a 3-month interim role to support the business with its Power BI reporting requirements.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Updating weekly Power BI reports.
- Liaising with colleagues across the business to identify data quality issues.
- Analyse data outputs to understand gaps and issues.
- Understand data structures and best practice approaches.
- Identify system improvements to support better reporting.
- Develop data visualisation dashboards and reports to inform business decisions.
- Implement solutions to improve data quality.
- Develop procedures to automate regular reporting tasks.
- Maintain data mapping files.
- Assist in data cleansing exercises.
- Respond to ad hoc queries and data requests.
- 2+ years practical Power BI experience.
- Strong MS Excel abilities (V-Lookups, Pivots) .
- Track record of analysing data for different audiences.
- Experience in developing Power BI reports.
- Capability and propensity to learn new systems.
- High levels of numeracy and accuracy.
Robert Half Technology are recruiting for an exciting interim / temporary Data Analyst to join a growing Financial Services organisation in the South West. 100% remote working so can be based anywhere in the UK. The team offers a great culture of down to earth, friendly/approachable individuals with a good sense of humour.
Salary & Benefits
The Data Analyst will be paid a daily rate of c£150-£175 (Limited Company/Umbrella), or £115-£135 (PAYE), DOE plus holiday pay. Paid weekly. Laptop will be provided - Start date Tuesday 6th October. 3 months initially, likely to extend.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: -notice.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'