My client is a global lifestyle company, who are updating their infrastructure and looking for a Data Analyst to join the team, to help continue to refine and review the customer data and stay at the forefront of their market.
Premium hospitality company based in the heart of London, with worldwide offices. They are still thriving in the current climate, and are always looking at new ways to deliver a world-class bespoke service to their customers.
The successful Data Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Creating a suite of automated reports and dashboards by which the organisation can effectively manage their business
- Identifying KPIs within the business and ensuring that they are measurable with achievable targets
- Developing an understanding of the various end users of these reports and ensure that they are suitable
- Using advanced analytic practices to delve deeper into trends and patterns in the data
- Being able to communicate technical solutions to stakeholders
The successful Data Analyst will have the following skills:
- Fluent in all components of the Microsoft Stack (inc SSAS/SSIS/PowerBI)
- Advanced knowledge of SQL Server development
- Knowledge of data visualisation and front end development
- Knowledge of back end Development (C#, Java)
- Implementing and supporting self-service implementation BI tools
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM
Basic salary of £25k - £34k pa plus benefits, in addition to remote working options and excellent progression opportunities across the business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'