A growing Company in the Finance Sector, based in North London, now has an opportunity for a Data Analyst to collect and analyse data and in turn create Product requirements and New Features.
The data analyst will be responsible for the day-to-day production needs, including implementing data quality initiatives, Enhancing content and establishing governance standards and policies for data management.
The Data Analyst will have at least 3 years experience in full lifecycle data analysis, including requirements, activities and reference data design.
The Data Analyst / Business Analyst will be responsible for;
- Establishing procedures and policies for data accuracy
- Gathering requirements through to implementation
- Participate in workshops
- The Data Analyst will also have financial markets experience, including knowledge of ISIN codes, FIGI codes, Sedol Codes and CUSIP codes for identifying Securities.
- Experience in Business Analysis
- Ability to work with large data sets
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing Company in the finance sector within an easy commute on both the Thameslink and Northern Line.
Please forward your CV urgently.
- Business Analyst
- Data Analysis
- Statistical Data Analysis
- Data Governance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'