Financial services client is looking for a Data Analyst who has strong experience of Excel.
The primary responsibility will be to.
- Collate and prepare data for management reports and presentations.
- Produce reports and presentations
- Ability to demonstrate extensive experience of working with Excel using pivot tables, look ups and formula to assess data quality, analyse and collate for presentations.
- Experience in business administration.
- Data collation and reporting.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to handle confidential data professionally.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite, especially in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to focus on high quality work and attention to detail while under time pressure.
- pivot tables
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'