My client is currently looking for a Data Analyst to join their team within their head office. In this newly created role, you will be responsible for analysing live data and to make the relevant alterations in the CRM/dialler systems and provide an insight on all details when required.
Your role will include:
- Provide business analysis support to the contact centre.
- Identify requirements to enhance their success rates.
- Provide leading MI on all aspects of data usage.
- Find any areas for improvement with a solution
- Provide ad hoc analysis to internal teams to support the strategic initiatives of the business.
- Understand a linked dialler system and CRM
My client is hugely successful and is the fastest growing company who is leading the market within their sector. They operate a professional yet fun working environment who offers
- Auto enrolment on the pension scheme
- Increasing annual leave up to 33 days
- Additional birthday off
To be successful in this Data Analyst role, an ideal candidate would be someone who’s had –
- Ideally a minimum of 4 years’ experience as a Data Analyst within a sales or commercial background
- Has got experience with Power Bi and Excel
- Stakeholder Management
- Analytical and logical approach
- Excellence eye for detail
- Great communication skills
To apply for the Data Analyst please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
- Data Analyst
- Dialler System
- Power BI Analyst
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'