Portfolio / Data Analyst
Location: Southend-on-Sea, Essex
Salary: Up to £25,000PA
Working hours: Monday - Friday 9-5:30pm
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic and driven individual with a keen eye for detail & an ability to work with significant volumes of data. The successful candidate will be working as part of a small team, under guidance from the Business Analyst.
- Monitoring the Property Database by running various Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Database Integrity Reports. Updating the system based on the findings of these reports or reporting findings back to the relevant team.
- Cyclical financial reporting behavioural analysis and modelling to track and forecast income.
- Undertaking rent review calculations and amending the financial data held on the database following changes to the legal terms of a tenancy or the creation of a new tenancy.
- Input and extrapolation of key data in to/ from the system database.
- Creation of bespoke reports both within the database and Excel to obtain data required for the wider business.
- Setting up new Properties and Tenants on the Property Database.
- Monitoring Companies we have a relationship with and feeding back any change in circumstances.
- Assisting in adhoc reporting and projects as and when directed by senior staff.
- Encouraging good data practice amongst staff through training and liaison with department managers.
- Assisting with incoming phone calls and queries as part of the wider company.
- Taking payments by phone when required.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- High level of numeracy.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
- Able to summarise data and report it clearly and concisely.
- Proactive - actively looks to improve processes.
- Able to accurately input and update key information on systems.
- Able to review work undertaken by others to ensure accuracy.
- Good interpersonal skills allowing the individual to liaise and correspond with various other teams and departments.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'