Reporting to the Regional Credit Manager, but will be working and assisting the Credit Control team as a whole. The Data/Technical Analyst will be responsible for the provision of all data, reporting requirements and solutions, managing and owning all Management Information in these business areas.
The Technical Analyst will engage with all appropriate stakeholders, across the broader ECP and supporting businesses. As a Technical Analyst you will seek to understand and interpret management information requirements, implementing reporting solutions as required. You will further inform stakeholders and senior managers to develop and refine reporting and management information in general.
This Data Technical Analyst role offers a unique opportunity to gain all-round exposure to a cross section of the wider ECP business whilst progressing your career within the fastest growing, largest automotive aftermarket specialist in the UK.
- 2 years minimum experience working within a similar role
- Advanced Excel skills is essential (Macro, Pivot and look up etc.)
- General Sales Ledger Software/ERP systems desirable but not essential
- Credit Control & Accounts Payable processes desirable Working within a fast paced environment.
- Experience of analysing data requirements and interpreting through logical approaches
- Account reconciliation, dealing with intricate accounts is advantageous
- Strong background within Management information (MI) and be able to hit the ground running
- Stakeholder management skills
How we reward:
Your career with Euro Car Parts is only limited by your ambition and will to succeed.
For exceeding expectations in this fiercely competitive market we offer:
- A highly competitive salary
- Genuine career progression
- Holiday discounts with cashback
- Up to 40% discount for tickets to major family attractions and cinemas
- Up to 20% discount for various high street retailers
- Plus amazing deals and discounts for 3,000 gyms in the UK
Euro Car Parts Ltd is the largest automotive aftermarket specialist in the UK, with more than 12,000 employees and 350 branches nationwide, and one of the UK’s biggest entrepreneurial success stories of recent times.
Founded in 1978 by Sukhpal Singh Ahluwalia, Euro Car Parts is now part of the LKQ Corporation, a Fortune 500 company and market leader in collision repair and recycled parts in North America and Europe. We supply essential aftermarket components and consumables for cars and LCV’s. Each day, around 4,000 Euro Car Parts vans and bikes complete more than 82,000 customer deliveries to independent and franchised garages, body shops and fleet service centres across the UK and Ireland.
Euro Car Parts has grown to be much more than just a car parts company; we are now far greater than that. We recognise that our people are our most valuable asset because they make the difference between good and great.
- Advanced Excel
- Data Analysis
- MI Analysis