Our blue chip client is currently recruiting a Data Analyst for their thriving marketing team in central Cardiff.
The Conversion Data Analyst will deliver fine-tuned insights through the effective capture of requirements from internal customers; use of strong data extraction/manipulation & analysis to deliver conclusions back to stakeholders.
- To deliver fine-tuned insights through the effective capture of requirements from internal customers; use of strong data extraction/manipulation & analysis to deliver conclusions back to stakeholders.
- Work with local teams to build strong relationships to aid the delivery of the CRO roadmap
- Use established statistical test methodologies to ensure all analysis activity is measured in a robust and consistent way
- Build and publish automated dashboards and visualisations in PowerBI/Tableau to support the on and offline customer journeys (including after sale on boarding) that will support trading and planning cycles
- Support CRO team with modelled and predictive insight regarding customer’s online behaviours assessing and increasing understanding of conversion drivers, provide a key input to help achieve conversion improvement targets.
- Ensure that all data is stored in a compliant manner with the client's data storage policy and that any data transferred is in a secure manner in accordance with the client's policy and the data protection act.
- Ensure all recommendations and insight are adhering to the client's Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) policy
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in related Data Analytics discipline
- Appropriate knowledge of modelling and reporting techniques to allow prediction and forecasting
- Proven capability to analyse performance, identify trends and produce actionable recommendations
- Experience in SAS, SQL, SPSS or similar
- Experience of Adobe Analytics, Google Double Click (desirable)
If you are interested in this role, please forward a copy of your CV to us as soon as possible.
- Identify Trends
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'