Our industry-leading client is looking for an Data Analyst to join their existing team. The Data Analyst will join a small, motivated and dedicated team, based in an expanding and progressive company, who are recognised market leaders in their field. Working in a stunning, rural office complex, the Data Analyst role comes with free parking and 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays.
To apply for the Data Analyst role, you will have proven analytical and data administration skills, ideally gained within a logistics or manufacturing environment. The Data Analyst will possess exceptional IT skills, particularly in MS Excel - you will able to deal with VLOOKUPs and pivot tables. You will also have investigative skills and be confident to gather information and deal with queries. The client is looking for someone to join their team who will undertake inhouse training, develop into the role and demonstrate commitment to the company.
The Data Analyst will be responsible for processing, correlating and entering payments and delivery data onto inhouse databases. The role involves interacting with suppliers, customers and logistics to ensure accuracy and timeliness.
- Ensure all stock is imported onto CORE system on a daily basis from external hauliers
- Ensure all route collections from hauliers are received and reloads are completed
- Ensure all weighbridge figures are correct for deliveries to ensure accurate reconciliation for weekly invoicing and traded product
- Maintain balance sheets with all collections and deliveries
- Ensure all details are correct for supplier payment
- Provide data manipulation for reports as required
- Provide collection data files for third party suppliers
- Ensure what has been allocated on Core matches the planned allocation by the Planning Manager
- Data KPIs
- Proven analytical and data administration skills, ideally gained within a logistics or manufacturing environment
- Excellent numerical skills are essential
- High level of Excel skills - confident with pivot tables, VLOOKUPs and data manipulation
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Confidence, perseverance and patience with a professional, friendly manner
- Ability to work within a team
- A positive work ethic
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible attitude to meet constraints of the business
Keywords: Logistics, analysis, Analyst, data, finance, manufacturing, payments, reconciliations
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'