Are you looking to join a company with career progression?
we have an exciting opportunity to join our clients Customer Services team as a Data Analyst in a growing Energy company in Kings Hill.
A Data Analyst is accountable as a day to day customer contact, for providing utility reporting and validation services to a wide variety of their customers.
Other responsibilities include delivering timely and accurate reporting in line with the customers Service Level Agreement (SLA) to build and maintain strong relationships.
Customers will be provided with a first time resolution whenever possible. In instances where a query is required, the Data Analyst will liaise with suppliers and other members of the team to monitor and take ownership for resolving the issue.
The Customer Service Team is responsible for creating an all-round first class customer experience through proactive communication and working across other teams where necessary.
The duties of a Data Analyst include:
- Act as the day to day customer contact, providing energy reports, data, telephone support and advice to the customers.
- Import or manually enter energy data into the database from billing files, paper bills, portal downloads and other Internet based data services. Synchronise the database with the online web-portal
- Highlight anomalies and unusual patterns of use within large quantities of data using M&T software.
- Use M&T software and Microsoft packages, such as Excel, to analyse and validate data for accuracy and completeness, produce graphs and reports detailing validation results, energy usage and cost.
- Raise queries with energy suppliers or customers relating to invoicing queries or meter reading issues.
- Develop an understanding of relevant energy policies, such as the Carbon Reduction. Produce forecasting and other reporting whilst delivering advice to customers.
- Develop and maintain an awareness of the energy industry and significant national and international policies relating to Climate Change. Attend training and seminars as appropriate.
The candidate will be an individual who thrives in a customer focused environment and has a desire for career progression. Previous energy experience is not essential as the company deliver a full training and induction programme. The team provide the tools and support for your development and progression to allow you to take your customer service and analytical data skills further. If you are pursuing a role where you will be responsible for delivering a first class customer experience whilst working through your own personal development then do not hesitate to apply to join the team. You will have high levels of IT skills in Excel and have the ability to learn in-house systems
benefits package includes:
- Monday - Friday working pattern - 37 hours a week
- 25 days annual leave plus concessionary day (increasing to 27 days after 4 years' service)
- Free on site parking
- 4% employer company pension contribution
- Discounted gym membership
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'