Meraki Talent are currently shortlisting for a Data Analyst for a global investment firm in Edinburgh to join their team on an initial 9-month contract in Edinburgh. The successful applicant will be someone with an understanding of unique operational, regulatory, accounting, reporting, and auditing aspects of investment companies and have the ability to work independently and show initiative.
Responsibilities of the Data Analyst:
- Setup and maintain client and portfolio traits for new clients and portfolios in appropriate systems, including test, operational and portfolios used for revenue and AUM Implement amendments to existing client / fund mandates and related portfolios
- Ensure client requirements reflected in the contract or other legal documents are accurately reflected and maintained in the standing data systems
- Capture and review of Contractual metadata and documentation storage for new and existing clients
- Exception monitoring of client and portfolio attributes via dashboard tools
- Respond to inquiries related to client and portfolio data
- Support management reporting
Background of the Data Analyst:
- Strong understanding of the unique operational regulatory, accounting, reporting, and auditing aspects of investment companies and/or investment advisory functions
- Previous experience working within investment management
- Have the ability to analyse large volumes of data
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good database usage e.g. SQL
By submitting your information, you confirm you have read and understood our Privacy Notice which outlines how we use information we collect about you. Please see our website page headed 'Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.
- Investment Companies
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'