JOB TITLE: Data Officer
LOCATION: Woking, Surrey
PAY RATE: £325 - £375 per day (Umbrella)
START DATE: ASAP
DURATION: 3-4 months
IR35 STATUS: Inside
Data Analysts work in one of the directorate's divisions supporting the Performance and Systems Manager to ensure timely performance reports are provided to a variety of audiences and that statutory returns and collections are completed successfully. They work with IT systems staff and operational staff and managers to ensure electronic systems are fit for purpose and exploited to their maximum. They develop and maintain effective working relationships with operational managers and practitioners to understand their requirements and provide information that is up to date, accurate, accessible and understandable.
Provide an efficient and responsive children's service performance information and intelligence service to meet statutory and organisational reporting requirements.
Provide regular performance reports extracted from key client information systems for a wide range of audiences, complying with a routine reporting schedule, to support the efficient management of services and understanding of performance.
Provide day to day support and professional advice on performance data, data entry issues and relevant client information systems as the designated link to a Quadrant based operational service, supporting good practice in the use of client information systems including data entry and use of 'self-serve' reporting tools.
Deliver designated statutory returns and collections to ensure that the council complies with statutory responsibilities regarding data returns and regulations.
Develop data reports to support complex analysis that contributes to children's service's strategic planning framework.
Analyse, recommend and implement improvements to processes and systems to deliver continuous improvement in the provision of high quality timely performance information.
- Authoritative understanding of performance information and intelligence and the reporting requirements in children's services.
- Ability to manipulate complex databases to produce high quality reports.
- High level of skill in the use of software applications that support performance information and intelligence reporting.
- Experience of working with a range of data at local and national levels and producing performance reports.
- Create, update and specify performance reports by using Tableau software
- Create, maintain and challenge the relationships with a range of children service staff and management, drive the improvement of their performance
- Lead and deliver annual statutory returns for DfE (i.e. CIN, 903, Adoption, fostering)
- Provide data for benchmarking reporting
- Analyse data and deliver thematic analysis based on areas of needs and scrutiny,
- Support service user, managers, with performance queries by providing Tableau (similar to BO reporting suite) training and support in dedicated demographic area office.
Please do not apply for this role if you do not have experience of working with data within Children's Services.
For more information please contact Emily Day on .
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'