Tropic Skincare, co-owned by Susie Ma and Lord Alan Sugar, is a multi-award-winning beauty brand leading the way in natural, cruelty-free and vegan-friendly skincare, cosmetics and hair care. We have been recognised by The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 as the fastest growing beauty company in the UK and the London Stock Exchange in their shortlist of 1,000 Companies to Inspire Britain. It is our mission to help create a healthier, greener, more empowered world.
Our route to market is through our family of 10,000 Tropic Ambassadors for whom we’ve provided the products, business tools and confidence to start their own natural beauty business.
Tropic HQ is made up of a fast growing, vibrant team; we offer plenty of career development opportunities within a company culture that is passionate, supportive and positive.
We are currently seeking a Data Analyst to join our Tropic team based in Surrey. The role will be to analyse all aspects of the business, providing reports on current stats and where improvements need to be made. The ideal candidate will have a love of statistics, be proactive, be able to communicate effectively and have advanced Excel knowledge.
The Data Analyst job responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Working closely with members of the team to collate and organise business data
- Performing in-depth interrogations of client business performance and financials
- Preparing timely and accurate reports as required by the business
- Assessing and managing a range of data
- Presenting analytical findings to senior management
- Reviewing reports for discrepancies, outliers and other issues
- Work closely with members of the team collate and organise business data
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a qualification with IIBA, BCS or a bachelor’s degree (Preferably in business or a numerical related study)
- Be at an advanced level in Microsoft Excel
- Be able to manage large amounts of data
- Be motivated by new challenges in an always developing company
- Have the ability to develop strong business relationships
- Have positive communication and interpersonal skills
- Show an interest in numbers, stats and analysis
- Have effective communication skills
- Be highly analytical
- Full time role: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
- Office is conveniently located just 3 minutes’ walk from Beddington Lane Tram stop, which is connected to East Croydon and Wimbledon - both 20 minutes away.
- Position is available immediately.
- Data Analysis
- Organisational Skills
- Analytical Method Validation
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'