A market leading client based in Cambridge require an accomplished Data Administrator to join them for an exciting and challenging engagement. For this opportunity you will be an Ajilon employee working on site with the client while being rewarded with a strong salary, 5% bonus, holidays, pension, certification opportunities and more!
Job Title: Data Administrator
Duration: Ajilon Consultant (See below)
Salary: £Strong PAYE salary plus extensive benefits (as below)
My client is a multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence; It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies.
About the role
We are looking for candidates who will enjoy working on data processing tasks that will ultimately increase the safety of our systems. Insisting on the highest standards is an important part of our day-to-day work as we focus on accuracy of work, metrics, and quality improvement. You must be capable of independently delivering high quality work under aggressive time constraints.
- Able to follow instructional guides
- Able to quickly learn new programs and online interfaces
- Proficient computer user
- Data entry, using a range of interfaces to update Amazon systems with new information
- An intermediate to advanced proficiency in English, to understand verbal and written instructions
- Highly efficient with excellent attention to detail; as you are able to maintain quality at a fast pace
- Ability to work autonomously with minimum supervision and within a group
- Adaptable; able to learn new tasks quickly and switch between them as required
- Interest in technology
- Competence with various operating systems
- Experience with photo or video editing
- Interest in Gaming has proven successful
You will be an integral part of Ajilon (Adecco), a FTSE500 Global organisation with over 52 clients and sole supplier to the biggest organisations in the country and the world. You will be employed by ourselves as an Ajilon Consultant working onsite with our client where you will receive a regular salary, annual bonus payment, pension contributions, holiday and sick pay, plus a number of additional benefits such as medical insurance, income protection, critical illness and life insurance, access to our discounted benefits website and library of online training materials and future career and certification opportunities.
This great opportunity is being offered on a PAYE basis which means a LTD/Umbrella company cannot be used.
If you think you have the experience and you would like to become an employee of this fast growing business unit within Ajilon please apply with your CV right now for instant consideration!
- Data Analysis
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'