Are you looking to work in a professional, growing and supportive environment? Do you have experience dealing with high volumes of admin, invoicing and supplier relationship and want to take this to the next step? Then I have a role for you.
I am working with a company within Cardiff who offer an exceptional working environment and competitive benefits who wish to add a data analyst their team. You will have experience in providing first class customer service and analysing information, turning this into tangible next steps.
Duties of a data analyst
- Reviewing and processing invoices and ensure they align with the information given, and reporting any discrepancies
- Keep clients up to date and deal with any administration required on their behalf
- Prepare reports through analysing volumes of data to ensure it is accurate and reflects the information received
- Meet with clients to ensure you're meeting SLA's and regularly review the contracts
- Ensure information is kept up to date on the system, and speaking regularly with customers to ensure changes are made and reflected accurately
So what experience do you need?
- Advanced on excel is a must
- Ability to read and interpret large volumes of information
- Experienced in reviewing and processing invoices
- Background in administration and/or customer service is preferable
- Experience within financial services or a regulated environment is preferred
What do you get in return?
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holidays
- Reward scheme, with discounts with the Gym and many more!
- Pension scheme
- Great location near to major commuting routes
- Monday to Friday office hours
This company is an attractive employer in the area, and is a great opportunity to join a growing and prosperous business. Please apply now to be considered.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'