£250-£275 per day
As part of a Data Reconciliation project a large fund are looking for a strong Data Analyst to implement quality processes into their existing infrastructure. The ideal Data Analyst will be working within the information management and performance team to help build the foundations of effective reporting. As a Data Analyst you will be working with the data to analyse the quality and process issues faced as well as coming up with solutions for smoother and efficient use.
As a Data Analyst your role will be focused on performance issues and out put of data. The organisation has a large amount of legacy data and processes, as a Data Analyst your role will be to understand how data is being used within the organisation currently, including flows and handling. As part of your role you will be required to
- Manipulate data using SQL to assess quality
- Rewriting SQL in an Oracle environment to automate data
- Work with the Head of Governance to create data quality processes
- Report to the performance manager on integrity issues and suggest data management solutions
KEY SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
The ideal Data Analyst will have an inquisitive mind and approach to data. As a Data Analyst you will be expected to have
- Strong SQL coding ability
- An understanding of performance, finance or actuarial data
- Experience working to asses data quality
- Excellent manipulation, extraction and analysis experience in a commercial environment
It would also present a distinct advantage for the ideal candidate to have experience working within private and public funds but this is not essential.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are a Data Analyst with experience working with legacy systems to implement quality for efficiency I would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV via this advert.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'