This role reports into the Head of HR Data who will be leading this 3.5 month project.
HR MI & Analytics is generating a huge amount of enthusiasm and focus in the corporate environment. The emphasis of the role will be on managing MI and Analytics delivery with key business stakeholders to embed fact-based decision making and drive business focused insight. The role would work with multiple information sets across all stages of the employee lifecycle including Talent, Learning, Resourcing and Engagement amongst others.
While this is a hands-on role creating and developing reports and dashboards, it does require an analytical mind and strong stakeholder management skills to ensure that the needs of the business are met with the proposed design and delivery of the reporting solution.
- Workday Services Programme Delivery - Migration and delivery of content to Cloudera and Power BI
- Work as part of the Workday Services Programme Project team to solution and develop visualisations in Power BI
- Provide technical insight to ensure secure, efficient and effective delivery of Power BI within our HR Portal and
- Analytics - provide meaningful and insightful analytics
- Work closely with and learn from our Data Scientist to weave in statistical analysis into projects to ensure recommendations are backed with statistical evidence
- Work closely with senior stakeholders in Corporate & Functions to understand their business and HR priorities, and develop fit for purpose, modern MI to help them make decisions and drive business strategy
- Liaising with and co-ordinating activities between members of the GPD team, GBS teams, other teams with Global HR Services and technical support teams to meet MI Reporting goals - often dealing with ambiguity and requiring definition of new/complex procedures
- Technical skills in reporting tools to find the most appropriate way of representing data
- Ensure excellent and pro-active stakeholder management (up to Senior Level Leaders)
You will need:
- Previous experience as business facing reporting analyst gained in a global organisation. HR Analytics experience beneficial
- Power BI expert (creating, building & modifying, publishing, securing and maintaining reports)
- Business Objects Web Intelligence knowledge
- Be able to work the full 13 weeks.
- Proven business analysis experience including engaging with stakeholders
- Attention to detail
- Focused on delivery and meeting the reporting requirements of the business
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- The right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'