DATA / FINANCE ANALYST
Circa £26- 30K
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity?
We are currently recruiting for a DATA ANALYST to join our client in Birmingham.
Your day-to-day will include:
- Data cleansing and categorisation of detailed facility purchase histories for service lines obtained through various resources
- Lead on spend recognition analysis and validation
- Work with Contracting Teams to formulate tender evaluation methodologies
- Support Business Solutions Team in both national and custom financial analysis
- Identifying and resolving data issues with internal and external customers
- Develop and maintain effective, professional customer-facing reports
- Effective communication of results to finance team lead
- Reviewing price equitability of contract amendments for product adds and replacements
- Interacts daily with both internal and external individuals
You will ideally have experience with:
- Proficiency in MS Excel and T-SQL is required
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) required
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Organisation and Time management skills required
- Desirable skills would include data mining, forecasting and statistics.
- Desirable IT skills would include PowerBI, IBM SPSS Modeler or similar.
If this sounds like your next career step then get in touch and apply below!
- finance analyst
- data analyst
- power BI
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'