This tech savvy E-Commerce company is looking for a Data Analyst to come and join their ever-growing data function. The company is looking for a bright and focused individual to be responsible for helping with their migration project to tidy up the data. To make it available for the rest of the company using SQL and Tableau. There is the opportunity to learn how to use Tableau! This could be the perfect opportunity for you to advance your analytical career in a forward-thinking commercially driven company.
As a Data Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with different business areas, identifying their requirements
- Making the data readily available for key business areas using SQL
- Working on several projects simultaneously
- Gathering requirements and creating dashboards using Tableau
Skills and requirements
- Proven commercial experience using SQL
- Positive/can do attitude
- Degree in a relevant subject
How to apply
Please register your interest by sending your CV to May Campbell via the Apply link on this page.
- SQL and Tableau
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'