London, west end
6 months initially, expected for 9 months.
350-450 per day
We are looking for someone who is an experienced Data Quality Specialist, demonstrating a desire to complete and co-ordinate a critical project. Whilst this is not a technical role, a good level of experience in Excel, MS Access and SQL is preferred given that business rules and metrics will be built in both SQL and specialised Data Quality platforms and environments. Previous experience in an operations environment would be advantageous.
The role holder will be responsible for the Data Quality Framework from design through to implementation by adhering to standard data quality protocols (Define, Measure, Assess, Improve, Control) and delivering the following key objectives:
- Consultation with key global business stakeholders in order to:
- define and agree requirements and expectations for key metrics and performance indicators
- collectively assess and review outcomes of data quality measurement
- define and implement remediation/control plans
- Build and test business rules and metrics in the preferred data quality platform/environment
- Measurement and assessment of performance of Source data against the defined metrics
- Creation and implementation of data quality dashboards/reporting mechanisms
- Creating documentation throughout the process to capture requirements, rules, operational processes and training guides
- Providing training to local data teams as well as specified global teams on how to use data quality metrics to drive positive change of non-compliant data
- Communicating delivery milestones throughout the project
- Final implementation and sign off of the project
- Data Quality certified (e.g. Six Sigma)
- Experience in using Data Quality platforms/reporting tools (e.g. Power BI, QlikView, Informatica IDQ)
- Competency in SQL
- Strong data analysis skills including the ability to manipulate, interpret, visualise and present large datasets
- Proven project management experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the capability of networking globally and across the seniority spectrum
- Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimum direction
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'