£45,000 + Benefits
A successful Fin Tech company are looking for a Data Analyst to join them in the heart of London. This is a tech savvy business, with an excellent reputation, now looking to add to their team. You will be reporting into the Head of gathering requirements and delivering insight solutions on business projects, using a mixture of SQL, Python (training provided) and Tableau. You will be tasked with identifying opportunities for deeper analysis, producing reports and insight and really using data to answer business questions. There are excellent development opportunities available within a fastpaced team. If you are passionate about data with excellent communication skills this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
THE ROLE Data Analyst
As Data Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with both technical and non-technical stakeholders from C-Level down to gather requirements and deliver Insight and Reporting solutions
- Process, analyse and manipulate data sets using SQL and Python
- Working on several projects simultaneously
- Generating engaging reports and dashboards in Tableau and actionable insight where needed
You will need:
- Proven SQL experience in a working environment
- Degree in relevant subject
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply for this position, please do so via this site.
For information on this role or other roles in the BI Analytic market please get in touch with Sandra Namatovu at
Reporting, Insight, Data, BI, Analytics, Analyst, BI, Business Intelligence, Data, Analyse, Programming, Data, Strategy, Tableau, SQL, Python
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'