Information Analyst - Data Analyst - Information Data Analyst - Information Analyst - Data Specialist
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global enterprise business as a data analyst/ specialist. You will join the information and analytics team that build data and analytics that helps drives any future initiatives within the business. By joining this company you will enjoy the great company benefits that are on offer.
Making the business become more data intelligent is crucial and therefore as a data analyst/ specialist your role will focus on shaping the data that is held, analysed, reported, used in HR. Your role will involve:
- Building relationships with HR and key stakeholders
- Understanding the data
- Understanding requirements
- Finding solutions and the best way for them to use the information
- Providing insights and reports
- Managing complex and large amounts of data
- Data quality
- Designing, developing data products and ensuring that they are presented
- Providing user support
- Driving implementation
As a data analyst you must demonstrate some of the below experiences and skills:
- Data modelling
- Experienced with working with complex data
- Analytical skills and demonstrate ability to understand the data
- Demonstrate visualisation techniques
- Influencing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Any experience with HR data would be a benefit but not essential
A fantastic benefits package that includes healthcare, pension, bonus scheme is available. In addition you will work in an agile work environment where you would have the opportunity to work from home on occasions. In addition excellent training and career opportunities are available.
If you have strong analytical skills and have experience with complex data then please apply today.
- Information Analyst - Data Analyst - Information Data Analyst - Information Analyst - Data Specialist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'