£35,000 - £50,000
If you're a data and sports enthusiast, then this is the perfect role for you. This is an exciting opportunity for a driven Data Analyst to join the rapidly expanding Business Intelligence function of a leading sports tech company. You will have chance to work on a huge data set, take ownership of analytical processes and get involved in machine learning techniques. Combining your passion for sports and your curious approach to data you will innovate data usage to push the business forwards.
This well-known sports tech company has recently focused its attention on data innovation and is looking to develop its product offering through data and insights. Focused on innovative methods and constant learning this company is pioneering how they approach customer insights, building out the BI team to make the most of the data available.
- Great open plan offices in a central location
- Collaborative culture with open plan offices
- Great communal spaces with huge break-out room
- Focus on learning and development
As Data Analyst you will use your coding ability in SQL combined with the open-source language of your choice to provide key customer insights to help drive ROI. Working with forecasting and customer value you will visualise your insights in Tableau or Power BI helping to shape business strategy. You will also have the chance to move into machine learning techniques and undertake innovative analytics to find new ways of looking at customer data.
- Creating commercially focused insights
- Developing new ways of applying statistics
- Ad-hoc analysis
- Exploring untapped areas of customer data
The successful Data Analyst will have:
- A degree or higher in a numerical discipline such as mathematics or statistics
- Strong understanding on SQL and visualisation software such as Tableau
- Knowledge of opensource languages like R or Python
- A passion for sports
- The desire to be curious with data usage
- A salary of £35,000 - £50,000 dependant on experience
- Comprehensive package including generous bonus structure
- Access to learning and development
- The chance to join in company clubs and societies
HOW TO APPLY
Please register you interest by sending your CV to Sian Taylor via the apply link on this page
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'