Data Analyst – Birmingham Or Remote - Salary up to £45,0000
We are currently recruiting for a Data Analyst to join one of the UK’s top independent travel management company’s. Working as a key member of the data team, the successful candidate will be required to transform raw data into meaningful data sets, key metrics and reports to help measure and develop the business moving forward.
Key responsibilities of the Data Analyst are:
- Develop data sets from disparate sources
- Work with software engineering teams to fill gaps in data sources
- Provide answers and key metrics using AWS QuickSight
- Use Cloud-powered business analytic tools to cope with growing data requirements
- Build a data practice that can respond to data requests from all areas of the business
- Build an understanding of company data and use that to drive your own insights
- Maintain and improve overall quality of products.
Experience required for the Data Analyst role:
- 3+ years of SQL experience
- Data warehouse theory and practise
- Confidence interacting with software engineers through to senior managers
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to thrive on business critical projects working across departmental lines
- A passion for understanding, structuring and exploring data;
- An insatiable appetite for learning new skills and constantly improving existing ones;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Nice to have:
- Statistical data analysis techniques
- AWS experience, in particular Redshift or QuickSight
- Experience of similar OLAP tools (e.g. Tableau, Cognos)
- MS Excel skills
- Understanding of big data streaming/analysis challenges
- Relevant data analysis/data science qualifications
To apply for the Data Analyst role, please click on the link below or call Prospect4Corporate Travel on
Alternatively apply online via our website www.prospects4corporatetravel.com where you can register your CV, get job alerts and see all of our current vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'