An outstanding Data Analyst role has become available in a well established, extremely successful company in the heart of the City. Our client is looking for a switched on, confident candidate who is looking for a varied, challenging Candidate will require experience manipulating and analysing large datasets, with a clear focus on data quality and completeness, and professional temporary role.
JOB ROLE: Data Analyst
JOB TYPE: Temporary
START DATE: Immediate
DURATION: 2 months
CULTURE: Professional and Friendly
Duties include but are not exclusive to:
- Collecting, processing, collating and uploading data onto software platform
- Verify information received from the project teams
- Update asset databases as required
- Provide assistance in problem resolution
- Ensuring maintenance of technology databases and software systems
- Collating information from projects and operational teams
- Undertake detailed analysis of asset management information and produce relevant reports in formats agreed
- Assist finance with data integrity project.
- Liaise with teams to flag the data discrepancies and obtain missing data.
- Amend the systems to reflect correct data.
- Manipulate large data sets.
- Facilitating and supporting finance with data tasks.
- A strong, methodical approach to problem-solving.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good project management skills with the ability to communicate technical details to a range of audiences.
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of using Excel
- Experience working within a consultancy environment.
- Experience of data conversion, manipulation and processing using Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of specific project relationships and deal maps
- Experience of finding key information and reporting in a timely manner
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"