Data Analyst, £40,000 - £50,000 + benefits, Oxfordshire
I have an exciting opportunity for a data focused analyst to join a new team within a large multi-national organisation based in Oxfordshire. The successful candidate will become part of a team of 4 analysts who are responsible for the customer, product, vendor, and data from multiple sources for the regional ERP systems. The role will also involve work supporting users of other systems and/or reporting using various business intelligence tools.
To be considered for this role you must be a confident communicator who is pro-active in nature, and an effective team player. You must have a strong background in data analysis and be familiar with how manufacturing organisations operate on a day to day basis.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To analyse business data as per stakeholder requests.
- Running reports, creating data audits, cleanse data.
- Run validations and create rules to ensure the integrity of the master data.
- Liaise directly with the regional Master Data Management manager and business representatives to fully understand data requirements.
- Organise requirements into data models that represent the nature and interactions of the data.
- Ensure data hierarchies and standards are being followed and validated.
- Expert knowledge of Excel's advanced features (vlookup, pivot tables, macros etc).
- Comfortable using and understanding ERP systems (Oracle E-Business Suite experience is highly desirable! Dynamics / SAP experience also considered).
- Proven experience working with large data sets.
- An understanding of supply chain and financials in a manufacturing environment.
This role is based in Oxfordshire and easily accessible via train, car, or public transport. This role is not a stop gap - this is a real opportunity to make your mark. In return the business can offer a competitive salary, an excellent holiday allowance and benefits including pension schemes and career development opportunities.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"