We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our busy team, unlocking the power of data to facilitate better decision making and drive performance.
In this role, you will work with stakeholders at all levels, both internal and external. You will have the chance to help to shape the data strategy for CarmichaelUK over the coming years, and to really own a pivotal role in our support team.
To provide insightful management information through the utilisation of data across all CarmichaelUK core applications. Such information to support improved decision making and control within the business to drive performance. The role is pivotal to developing and delivering the data strategy within CarmichaelUK.
Areas of focus primarily include:
- Identification and understanding of key data sources at CarmichaelUK.
- Selection of appropriate "datamining" tools and best practice techniques to access data in an efficient and effective manner.
- Assist colleagues in accessing and understanding of the data available to them to improve performance.
- Continually improve on how data is utilised across the business.
The candidates will be/have:
- A minimum of 12 months previous experience of working in a similar role in a "fast paced" environment. Discovering and sharing analytical insight with stakeholders with varying levels of technical experience at all levels of seniority.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain without the use of jargon in a simple and clear manner.
- A self-starter who is inquisitive and has the drive, tenacity and energy to shape and deliver the CarmichaelUK data strategy.
- The ability to rationalise, prioritise, and manage ad-hoc requests.
- Extremely organised and have the ability to plan workload, with excellent attention to detail.
- An expert user of Microsoft Office applications.
- Advanced experience of SQL
Stand out candidates will also have:
- Previous hands-on experience of building queries and visuals using Power BI or a similar application.
- Understanding of project management protocols and hands-on experience of delivery in a project/change environment.
- The ability to challenge and question current methods of working with a view to improving processes leading to higher levels of efficiency and effectiveness.
As an employee you will enjoy additional Company Benefits:
- Attractive basic salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Annual Company events.
- Ongoing training and development throughout your career.
CarmichaelUK is considered to be one of the leading suppliers of specialist staff for Civils, Building, Road and Rail projects in the UK. But don’t just take our word for it.
Our work has been recognised externally. This year, we have been awarded the Recruitment Industry Disability Initiative Individual Choice Award 2018 for work with one of our candidates and also short-listed at the Recruiter Awards for The Most Effective Compliance Operation 2018. We were announced the Best Construction & Engineering Recruitment Agency at the 2017 Recruiter Awards.
We specialise in supplying Professional and Technical personnel, along with those in the field of Trades and Labour.
We don’t just find candidates to fill vacancies, we find jobs for people and we treat our candidates and clients alike by giving them an excellent service. We hold Tier 1 supplier status with most of the UK’s top civil engineering companies. Our focus is on the delivery of a first class recruitment and advisory service to many of the largest and most significant projects ever to be seen in this country.
The company is currently going through an exciting period of change and we are now looking to add to our London Team.
- Data Analysis
- Data Entry
- Database Systems
- Data Strategies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"