Are you analytically inclined with an ability to identify and report key metrics?
A market leading worldwide software vendor for business and I.T solutions are looking for a Data Analyst to join their team. The Data Analyst will streamline and improve the end to end customer journey through data driven approaches that will inform strategic changes. You will benefit from working for an industry leader with a great company culture who will invest heavily in your career through a range a training opportunity's.
* Investigate key performance indicators by optimising the CRM to ensure the necessary data is captured to measure performance.
* Work with Senior Business Analyst to improve reporting and analyse the whole customer journey.
* Work with key stakeholders to gather key analytical questions and queries in order to construct relevant dashboard reports.
* Present analysis and findings in a way that is clear to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
* Proven experience of carrying out analysis and reporting within either a B2B/Sales/Marketing environment to ensure you hit the ground running with the role.
* Ability to use CRM systems such as Salesforce or similar to extract data and build reports.
* Demonstrable experience using MS Excel to an advanced level with experience of using a visualisation tool such as Tableau/PowerBi/QlikView or other.
* Strong communication skills that will allow you to effectively work alongside a number of different stakeholders both technical and non-technical.
If this role sounds like an amazing opportunity for the next step in your career, click the apply button now!
- Excel Analyst Tableau SQL Media Powerbi reporting dashboard
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"