£35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
A global giant are looking for a Data Analyst to join their team in North London. This is a tech savvy business, with an excellent reputation, now looking to add to their team. You will be working within a well established Data function, gaining training and upskilling in a range of tools including Adobe, Python and Tableau. You will be tasked with online website and customer analysis, producing reports and insight and really using data to drive business change. If you are passsionate about data with an innovative mind this could be the role for you!
This company is a market leader with a customer centric business model. They are based in London with modern, high tech offices. In this fast paced environment, you will have the opportunity to work within an incredibly bright, innovative team on a number of exciting projects. If you are bright, with good SQL skills, ready to put your analytical skills to use, click below to apply!
THE ROLE -Data Analyst
As Data Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Tackling problems confidently and present solutions
- Process, analyse and manipulate customer and transaction data sets
- Working on several projects simultaneously
- Generating engaging reports in Tableau and actionable insight where needed
- Data manipulation and exploratory analysis using SQL and Python
You will need:
- Proven commercial experience in a working environment
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Tableau/Qlikview or equivalent
- Degree in relevant subject
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply for this position, please do so via this site.
For information on this role or other roles in the BI Analytic market please get in touch with Sandra Namatovu at
Reporting, Insight, Data, BI, Analytics, Analyst, SQL, BI, Business Intelligence, Data, Analyse, Programming, Data, Tableau, Qlikview, Python
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"