An estate agency based in Cardiff City Centre are looking to recruit an Energy Brokerage Assistant to work within their utilities department.
You will be working as part of a small but growing team, where you will assist with a variety of activities in order to deliver an effective energy brokerage service to a number of key internal and external clients.
You will be responsible to:
- Process change of tenancies, and any other ad hoc contract related requirements with energy suppliers, including supplier objections.
- Keep up the maintenance of internal databases, folders and systems to ensure accurate and organised storage and provision of data.
- Liaise with clients to fully understand their energy brokerage requirements
- Manage pricing or tendering processes with suppliers including; processing and analysing client data to prepare pricing requests, managing supplier response, assessment of prices received and presentation in best offer report format.
- Liaise with energy suppliers to ensure maximum interest and most advantageous prices and terms
- Maintain a high level of professionalism when dealing with clients and colleagues
To be considered for this role you must be able to:
- Use Microsoft excel to an advanced level, E.g - Pivot Tables, V-lookups. Please do not apply if you do not have this skill.
- Multitask and investigate problems as they arise
- Demonstrate reliability, flexibility, and initiative whilst be a self-motivated individual.
- Provide clients with a high level of service, both verbal face to face and on the phone.
- Build a strong rapport with the company's clients and colleagues.
Having previous experience working within utilities is desired.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job