What’s in it for you?
The opportunity to be a part of one of the UK’s fastest growing start-ups and consumer brands. You’ll have the opportunity to be a part of and directly contribute towards LOVESPACE’s growth and our objective of becoming the first choice for people who need help looking after their belongings. You will also have the opportunity to work with and learn from some of the UK’s top entrepreneurs.
LOVESPACE was co-founded in 2012 by Brett Akker (co-founder of Streetcar); Carl August Ameln (Founder of multiple storage business across Europe) and Steve Folwell (Strategy Director at Guardian Media Group). The business has received £5m in funding and its latest round in 2016 valued the business at £16m.
We’ve won multiple awards, including having been named High Growth Team of the Year, The UK’s Most Innovative Business, and Crowdfunded Business of the Year, and have a strong company culture that makes LOVESPACE an inspiring place to work.
What’s the role?
The Data Analyst role will sit close to the heart of the business, helping to provide all levels of the Company with up to date information to make strategic decisions.
In more detail, responsibilities include:
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct problems
- Work with management to prioritise business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Building and maintaining reports
- Developing business insights
What are we looking for?
- We are looking for somebody with an advanced degree or equivalent in statistics, mathematics, economics, engineering or an applied science
- Focus on marketing analytics, statistical modeling, machine learning, forecasting, optimization, predictive analytics
- Demonstrable programming experience in at least one of Python/R
- Strong Excel, SQL and big data experience
- Ability to deliver bespoke analysis and actionable insight to senior stakeholders
Skills Excel, SQL, Statistics, Marketing Analytics, Machine Learning, Analytics and Optimization, Python/R
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job