Up to £40,000 + Benefits
A trendy E-commerce company are looking for a fast thinking Data Analyst to join their team. This is a tech savvy business, with an excellent reputation, now looking to add to their team. You will be working within a well established Data function, using the visualisation tool Tableau, to produce dashboards and generate insight. If you are an experienced analyst looking to gain analytics exposure in a fantastic environment this could be the role for you.
This company is one of the market leaders with a client centric business model. They are based in the heart of London with a modern, start up feel. In this fast paced environment, you will have the opportunity to learn and develop from a team of well established and respected Analysts, utilising your SQL skills and gaining training in Tableau and Alteryx. If you are bright, with good SQL skills, ready to put your analytical skills to use, click below to apply!
THE ROLE - Data Analyst
As Data Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Tackling problems confidently and present solutions
- Work with stakeholders to ensure reporting, insight and analysis processes are met
- Process, analyse and manipulate data sets using SQL
- Using Alteryx for data blending (training provided)
- Generating engaging reports and dashboards in Tableau (training provided)
You will need:
- Proven commercial experience in a working environment
- Experience manipulating datasets with SQL
- Degree in relevant subject
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply for this position, please do so via this site.
For information on this role or other roles in the BI Analytic market please get in touch with Sandra Namatovu at
Reporting, Insight, Data, BI, Analytics, Analyst, SQL, BI, Business Intelligence, Data, Analyse, Programming, Data, Tableau, Qlikview, Alteryx
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job