Data Analyst £40K + Benefits Package
Company Pension, Bonus
Private Health Care, 25 Days Holiday
Based South East London
This is an exciting opportunity to work for our client a UK leader in their business sector with a rich history dating back over forty years. They seek a Data Analyst to evaluate and detect the latest anti-piracy trends and update the content protection team.
- Analyse and interpret data to produce trend reports for the team and external clients.
- Create piracy leads for investigation, prioritising where appropriate within the content protection team.
- Monitor evaluate analyse trends in anti-piracy.
- Assemble and analyse data for use in the preparation and production of insight reports.
- Manage operational aspects of work with National Groups to ensure smooth data flow.
- Provide support and assistance with litigation.
- Follow the latest updates on social media file-sharing sites ensuring effective monitoring notice and takedown on such sites.
- Strong analytical background with ability to present data in clear simple format.
- IT Literate with advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to get to grips with new technologies quickly.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise own workload and meet multiple deadlines.
- Appreciation of anti - piracy and digital content protection issues
- Hard working, enthusiastic, ambitious and proactive.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with ability to liaise with people effectively at all levels.
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job