My client, a global powerhouse within the Social Media industry, is looking for a Data Analyst to join their team in London for a 9 month mat leave cover contract.
- Apply your expertise in research design, analysis and the presentation of data to uncover unique actionable insights around trends and shifts on people's behaviour across industries.
- Define insightful hypotheses and identify methods to leverage my client's large internal data sets to validate hypotheses and enhance 3rd party research work with proprietary data.
- Build meaningful cross-functional relationships with our partners in EMEA and help activate our research to internal and external audiences (e.g. educating teams on available research and tools and presenting in industry conferences).
- Have a keen eye for and focus on impact and ability to prioritize research projects based on team and regional priorities.
- Working knowledge of SQL or other programming language(s)
- 5+ years' experience in consumer insights (or related) research or 2+ years' experience with advanced degree.
- Proven understanding of quantitative and qualitative research, and track record of using data to make arguments.
- Experience in a range of research methodologies with expertise in at least one technical field (e.g. Statistics, Survey Methodology, Experimental Design, etc.).
- Track record of translating research into actionable insights for the marketing and advertising industry.
- Strong process, project and vendor management skills with successful experience partnering with cross-functional teams.
- Experience in hands-on data analysis in SPSS, R or other similar statistical packages.
- Ability to communicate complex analysis and results to any audience.
- Understanding of the regional EMEA landscape
- Degree in a field that emphasizes analysing, displaying, or reporting on data (e.g., computer science, math, engineering, economics, statistics, psychology), or equivalent work experience
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job