The analysis performed by this team is a key input into forecasting reports within the Central Operations team. This in turn will have an input into portfolio procurement decisions and therefore has the capacity to significantly impact profitability.
Data Integrity and Investigation
• Ensure all contracts are accurately captured by our systems, in particular details relating to demand and pricing and including daily reporting on acceptances.
• Executing daily tasks which will monitor synchrony between systems and bring portfolio data in line for accurate reporting.
• Generating daily reporting on Sales Cost.
• Contributing to the identification and investigation on data discrepancies, raising them to their manager where appropriate for resolution.
• Analysing issues and communicating the progress to impacted colleagues until resolution.
Technical improvements and developments
• Analysing current processes, proposing and implementing technical improvements where possible
• Working with the team to develop and test new models/methodologies if required, as well as integrate new products within the systems
o Interested in Data, enquiry, manipulation and presentation
o Ability to develop, run and maintain daily & weekly reports
o Proactive, communicative and ability prioritise and maintain focus on issues
o Technical ability - ideally with SQL, VBA & PL/SQL
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job