Data Analyst - Holborn, London - Tableau, SQL and Python - £45,000
A Data Analyst Role has become available with a Software as a Service provider. Based in the heart of London, you will be joining a young, vibrant technology company which is currently undergoing a large growth phase!
You will be expected to work with stakeholders across the entire company, being responsible for all data analytics and report creation. Along-side this, you will aid the input of a new HR system!
A Problem solver who can work autonomously will enjoy a great salary and benefits package!
- Developing solutions and creating regular reports using Tableau, from multiple areas of the company
- Generating automated monthly reports for multiple sectors in company
- Extracting and presenting data using python
- Data extraction from internal systems including SaaS platform
- Working directly with CIO to improve business
- Sharing your own knowledge to improve effectiveness within the company
Data Analyst Requirements
- Data manipulation skills
- Cloud Technologies - AWS/Azure (Desirable)
This is a great opportunity to work within a thrilling industry of data analytics, whilst aiding company growth and supporting personal growth! A Friendly company which provides flexibility, freedom and autonomy!
If you have a curious analytical mind and a knack for solving complex problems whilst looking to move into a company that is showing outstanding growth plans and has a creative environment whilst allowing you voice within the company. Look no further - this is the role for you!
Oscar Technology Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Tableau & Python
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job